We launch "Re-solutionary Ideas to Change the World”, a challenge to find innovative solutions to problems affecting society in every corner of the world.
Do you have a project to change the world?
Whether you work alone or as a team, you can submit your innovative proposal to participate in the challenge.
Ideas should be focused on solving or mitigating the consequences of a specific problem of the candidate's choice.
Participation in the competition consists of two phases: the first phase is open to all candidates, whereas the second phase is limited to a maximum of 10 pre-selected finalists.
This is how you have to present your project
1. Go to the challenge website: Re-solutionary ideas to change the world.
2. Click on the "Participate" button.
3. Sign up
4. Once your email is confirmed, you can upload your proposal by filling out a form with three questions:
- What specific problem do you want to solve and why?
- What is your re-solutionary idea to solve it?
- How does it work?
5. Also, we'll like to know a little more about you or the team, so prepare a great motivation letter!
And that's it!
The winners will receive:
- They will be put in touch with organizations interested in developing their proposals.
- Mentoring from experts
- Official recognition by Advantere
- Promotion of their project
Sounds great, isn't it?
When can you present your idea?
You have until June 6, 2022, to participate.
The finalists selected from the first phase will have the opportunity to present their ideas between June 20 and June 24, 2022, through a video call with the Advantere team. This call will help assess the viability of their projects, the congruence to the problem, as well as the resources needed.
The winning projects will be announced on June 30, 2022.